Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New to this...

So i've never blogged before. Is there a specific way to blog? Probably not since i've created this for my Seeing Sideways class. I could probably pour marinara sauce on my laptop, take a picture of it, post it, and that would be a sufficient blog entry for this class. Yeah, it's kinda like that. I'm starting to realize that there's no limitation as to what we can do for a grade in this class. Sounds fun right? Monday Beth had us go outside, lay in the grass, stare at the sky, and said "create something that might be inspired by the sky...". No further instructions what so ever. WTF? You should've seen the reaction from some of the students after they realized that we really have no direction for this assignment. The look on their faces resembled that of a person who might've questioned the fact that the world is round... or is it? As for me, you could say I saw this coming. But shit, that doesn't mean I know what to do for this assignment. Good thing this blog entry is the only thing due today.

No comments:

Post a Comment