Monday, November 9, 2009

50 what if questions

-50 What if questions... this should be fun

1. What if I had decided to be a business major?
2. WHat if I had decided to join the military instead of going to college?
3. What if Prof. Edgar Huang was german?
4. What if today was 50 years into the future?
5. What if I was a professional gamer and got payed to play Halo?
6. What if I completely understood everything I was being taught in my classes?
7. What if I wasn't afraid of rejection?
8. What if I could change the past?
9. What if I was able to go visit my brother in San Diego today?
10. What if my parents were still together?
11. What if my best friend understood that the girl he's dating makes him look horrible, and that he can do much better?
12. What if I had already finished this assignment?
13. What if it wasn't 12:30 and this assignment wasn't already past due?
14. What if I had until 3:00, when class begins, to have this assignment completed?
15. What if I had until 3:00, when class begins, to have all assignments completed?
16. What if I could type with my mind?
17. What if I could fly?
18. What if I could have laser vision?
19. What if I could see all outcomes before they happened?
20. What if I actually got paid to do all of these assignments/ projects in class?
21. What if I could actually get 8 hours of sleep each night?
22. What if I could stop time?
23. What if I asked Beth to cut me a little slack on the blog entries?
24. What if Beth did actually cut me slack?
25. What if I could use Jedi mind tricks?
26. What if I was an astronaut?
27. What if I was raised in communist Russia?
28. What if I had clones?
29. What if I was the youngest out of 3 instead of the oldest?
30. What if I had 100% time freedom?
31. What if my sister decided to pursue law instead of animal science in her first year of college?
32. What if this assignment only required 32 what if questions?
33. What if I got to decide my grade in all my classes?
34. What if I just packed up and left for Montreal?
35. What if I sold all of my belongings and rebuilt from nothing?
36. What if I had the power to solve the US economic crisis?
37. What if I could show you how I'm creating more financial and time freedom for myself and others?
38. What if the year was 1987?
39. What if the year was 3000?
40. What if I could bend sound with my mind?
41. What if I had a theme song for my life, to follow me all day everyday?
42. What if I was on a boat?
43. What if I had a beach condo in Jamaica, payed off, with two live in housemaids?
44. What if I had a private jet, with all expenses paid by Warren Buffet?
45. What if this was all a dream?
46. What if I became a pro snowboarder?
47. What if I rode a segway to all of my classes?
48. What if I was a baller, shot caller, 20 inch blades on the impala?
49. What if I make more in my first 5 years out of college than my parents made in their first 20 years?
50. What if the rich became poor, and the poor became rich?

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment